Topic: How to Maintain your Deliverance
Deliverance is a continuous process in the life of a born again Christian because it spiritually cleanses the: Body, Soul and Spirit from sickness, diseases and demonic hindrances. It is essential to maintain your deliverance constantly. Obadiah 1:17
“But upon Mount Zion shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.”
a) Mount Zion: Is the word of God in your life through Jesus Christ. John 1:1-12
b) Holiness: Are the qualities of God in your life through Jesus Christ. Matthew 5:8
c) Possession: Creation of God’s image and likeness in your life. Genesis 1: 26-28
A person delivered from demonic oppression sometimes find it difficult to maintain their deliverance due to social grouping which reconnect previously cast out. When a demonic spirit lives a person, there is a void in the spirit man which has to be filled with the Holy Spirit so the deliverance becomes stable.
Application of the following will help to maintain your deliverance
- Teach brethrens the word of God with love, so as to fill the void in their inner man.
- Teach the brethren how to pray effectively and effectually including praying without ceasing and where necessary spiritual fullness
- Teach the brethren to worship God in the beauty of His holiness.
- Appropriate holiness and righteous in their life. Teach the congregation to love and accept all brethren.
- Ministers/Pastors to follow up with prayers those brethren for some-time until the Holy Spirit has changed their inner man satisfactorily so that they are able to avoid temptations and will have no spot or blemish in their spirit.
- Confess your sins and He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
- I claim deliverance from all evil spirits and close all the doors in my life to such spirits. Joel 2:28
It is my prayer that you will take this teaching seriously and apply it in your daily lives. It will help you to grow and overcome various oppression by demonic forces